Saturday, November 01, 2008

Jenna Elfman Slams Scientology Critics


The lovely and talented Actress Jenna Elfman, best-known for her role in the sitcom Dharma And Greg has no time for people who criticize her religion and urges people to get their facts straight before judging, according to ABC News.

While in Australia to film a TV special, this is some of what she had to say when asked about people that criticize Scientology:

"If someone starts talking to me negatively about something they've never actually studied that actual text of, I don't really admire them very much because it shows they don't have much integrity, so I just kind of ignore them."

"I'm not going to listen to gossip and hearsay about something that's affected my life so tremendously in such a tremendously positive way."

"It's a new religion. Historically every new religion has been [dismissed]."

"People were hanged, fed to the lions for their beliefs so this is just a modern day evolution of what happens when something new comes into our culture."

"It is not fully understood yet."

"I've seen drug addicts completely rehabilitated, I've seen the illiterate become literate, I've seen people that were so depressed and hopeless completely rehabilitate their goals in life, become happier, find partners."

"It's beautiful."

I'm with ya Jenna!

A culture is only as great as its dreams, and its dreams are dreamed by artists. — Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard

No comments: