Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ethan Suplee is Clear

Ethan Suplee

Actor Ethan Suplee recently attested to the State of Clear.

He said, "I am saner and more rational."

Before Clear:

I'd decide "I want this …" and suddenly, I can't have it because of …. And there's this thing here that's better …. Suddenly it's a mess of "I don't know what I want" and "I don't know how to get it."

After achieving the State of Clear:

That doesn't happen now. So if I want something I can just go and get it. And I know with certainty that I want the right thing and I'm not going to mess myself up in the process of going after what I want. And that's amazing. Just knowing I'm not going to sabotage myself. I always sabotaged myself before, and now that's gone. It's not here anymore, and that is the coolest thing ever."

No comments: